Every now and again, Hollywood comes out with a real piece of gold when it comes to dating.
In this most recent example, Dennis from the TV Show “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia” explains a new system for how he attracts and seduces women.
He calls it the D.E.N.N.I.S system, and after watching it several times myself have determined that it’s an effective approach to the female psychology.
And ultimately, a sure-fire way of creating psychotic, sex craved nymphos that won’t leave you alone.
In this article, I will briefly go over each phase, as well as examples of ways you can use it in real-life dating.
Dennis, you’re a smart, smart sociopathic man.
Sociopathy gets a thumbs up from us at Alpha Pickup as an effective way to manipulate outcomes in your favor.
D: Demonstrate Your Value
In the show, Dennis uses an example of fulfilling prescriptions for his dying grandmother.
This is clearly an easy way to show your empathetic and caring qualifies, whether or not they actually exist.
The way this can be used to your advantage is simple: determine what traits you want your woman to discover, then figure out what scenarios you can create to passively convey it.
Real world examples
- To induce social proof: you can have people approach you and ask to take a picture.
- To create preselection: have a picture of you and an attractive girl on your phone that she “happens” to see.
- To display wealth: she might notice a car key, or this can easily be displayed with a watch, jewelry, or even your style.
Why this works
Women are attracted to value. And the more of it you have in her eyes, the more attractive you will become. As a man, the seduction is up to you. She doesn’t know you, and upon approach will just assume you’re like every other loser who says hi.
You must be able to display your value quickly, then convey attributes in a charming way.
Latest posts by Nate D (see all)
- My Routine for Closing Hired Guns 100% of the Time - February 11, 2019
- The D.E.N.N.I.S System: Using it in Real Life - February 5, 2019